Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Adam Handy & Lou Lou

FROM THE ARCHIVES:

Back in 2009 Louisiana State University veterinary student Adam Handy and his black lab Lou Lou were guests here on the blog.

From their Q & A:
Has Lou Lou ever been a guinea pig for some procedure you're learning in vet school? Do you use guinea pigs as "guinea pigs" in vet school?

Last year in one my electives courses, we were learning how to do eye exams. So I thought it would be good to get a Lou in on it, seeing how she’s getting a little older. She did great for me and my group. She let us check her intraocular pressure and literally take a look inside of her eyeball. I love vet gadgets! By the end of it all, she had pupils the size of quarters. Not really. She...[read on]
Read the complete interview.

--Marshal Zeringue

No comments:

Post a Comment